Certain forms need to be filled out for newcomers in order to play in our competitions! This changes whether you have played baseball before or not, so please check with the secretary if you have any questions. Note all members must be registered online via our online portal before playing (see ‘Paying your Fees’ page).
If you have never played organised baseball in Australia, please complete the following:
- MWBL New player registration form
If you have played organised baseball in Australia, please complete the following:
- Send an e-mail to the Secretary at email@example.com outlining your name, your previous baseball club (name and state), and when you last played at that club.
- MWBL New Player registration form
- Player clearance form
- New player registration form – This form is required to be sent to each league we participate in.
- Player clearance form – This form is required if you have previously played for another club in a winter competition anywhere in Australia. Each player must be cleared from a previous club prior to representing UMBC in competition. Contact the secretary for assistance.